Major Responsibilities / Principal Accountabilities:
- Think conceptually and solve business problems presented by the client.
- Understand the marketing objectives and demonstrate an ability to deliver the “message”. Understanding of brand, product, digital media, and how people interact with each of them
- Responsible for overseeing, inspiring and leading creative’s across a portfolio of brands.
- Needn’t have spent whole career in digital, although digital experience is an obvious plus.
- Assist in the recruitment and development of the creative team.
- Oversees the copy process by meeting regularly with copywriters and Account Management to assess project development, review work product and determine whether project is on target and within the scope of the Creative Brief.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and time constraints, must possess a strong detail-orientation and solid organizational skills, and must possess a strong team-orientation.