The Social Media Director is responsible for overseeing the Company’s Social Media Strategy and Social Media team across all internal brands and platforms.
This role coordinates with the internal Account, Creative, Planning team to support the Company’s mission.
• Create the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
• Coordinate the planning of social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the company’s portfolio
• Source and manage relationships with social monitoring and platform partners to support and develop commercial opportunities
• Act as the advocate of social media integration within the Company, influencing overall site and business strategies
• Provide benchmarks and analysis data provided by the Social Media Team, to inform company-wide decision-making and commercial campaign targets are met
• Monitor and comment on trends in social media trends and application, acting as company spokesperson within the Social Media industry
• Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
• Social media team management, quality control and social media always on content direction
• Content scheduling and review
• Monthly report
• Content management and reporting is not on it which is a crucial thing!
• Minimum 5 years of social media management and/or management level in a digital Agency environment (Background of FMCG is preferred);
• Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal and presenting skills
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media and networking platforms and monitoring suite suppliers
• Experience of business and strategy development
• Ability to build and leverage a strong network of peers and partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English and Mandarin abilities.