Responsible for the coordination and allocation of agency resources to effectively service client needs.
Oversees the day-to-day agency performance and agency/client relationship on one or several accounts.
Directs the Account Management staff (Management Supervisors, Account Supervisors, Senior Account Executives and Account Executives).
Develops, in partnership with cross-functional agency departments, overall marketing and communication program strategies.
The incumbent also supervises overall performance management for account team members.
• Oversees the development of digital/social marketing and communication program strategies to effectively address client business needs.
• Groom new digital/social business opportunities by building up a strong knowledge of the business, identify optimization gap and successfully build up the case to implement it.
• Provide external intelligence to key stakeholders, including changes in leadership, and inform team of new, potential, long term opportunities.
• Manage financial process and efficiency for the agency group, ensuring prompt payment within agency financial guidelines
• Forecasts revenues, agency direct costs and agency staffing needs to effectively service client accounts.
• Oversees the development of tactical digital/social marketing and communication program actions to ensure that agreed upon strategies are being delivered.
• Conducts ongoing Account Management staff meetings to maintain awareness of program execution/implementation status.
• Maintains contact with client top management as well as senior marketing and communication management.
• Consults with senior agency management and President on all functions of agency manpower on assigned accounts.
• Communicates major digital/social activities and plans to appropriate agency management and account group members.
• Works with account team to create an environment where account staff and support groups working on digital/social businesses feel challenged, valued, and feel that they are dealt with in a fair and consistent manner.
• Maintains and supports all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
• 10+ years of experience in managing major client projects in a previous agency or interactive department function (5 years in digital related business & at least 3 years in Auto category).
• Thorough understanding of agency functions
• Strong communication skills, excellent organizational, time and self management skills
• Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
• Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills and ability to provide professional program / campaign reporting
• Confidence and proficiency in presentation
• Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including research, creative, production, media, interactive, database and technology services
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Efficiently managing and developing strong relationships with external vendors
• Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and Mandarin