The Account Director is the principle contact between the Agency and the Client and has ultimate responsibility for the client account.
The Account Director works across multiple lines of an account developing and executing synergistic solutions, which help our Clients to grow their business and gain market share.
The incumbent leads the account team from strategy development to solution delivery.
The Account Director ensures that digital/social solutions provided are on strategy and meet the Agency’s standards and client expectations.
• Strengthen and expand relationships with key clients.
• Supervise strategic digital/social development and implementation of direct initiatives.
• Fiscal responsibility for overall account profitability including client budget, expense reporting, and campaign profits and losses.
• Liaison between agency and client to establish goals and budget and ensure the receipt of quality, cost-effective solutions.
• Conduct performance management and goal assessment of staff.
• Able to provide strategic input and solution to the business
• Able to supervise the execution of social campaign
• Able to liaise with KOL/other 3rd party vendors.
• Able to support social director on content calendar and development of specific content
• Able to work with planning and data to provide campaign, social listening and always on reports
• Able to support/supervise AEM/campaign site development
• Able to ensure digital development are on quality and within budget
• Able to provide insights on digital related reports
• BA/BS degree required.
• Seven to ten years of professional experience in digital/social agency and at least 2 years in auto category.
• Strong direct marketing experience with an integrated marketing perspective is critical.
• Agency and account management experience required.
• Excellent business development and project management skills.
• Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills.
• Strong client facing skills.
• Successful track record managing multiple project assignments.
• Strong presentation skills
• Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
• Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, media, research and database.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Social – will need to have understanding of the overall social landscape in China China
• Digital – will need to have understanding/experience with AEM and campaign site development