We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, web applications and campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be methodical and have excellent time management skills.
As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
• Provide end-to-end project management from projects’ inception to execution
• Scope project requirements and prepare budget
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Evaluate and improve the delivery practices and techniques
• Proven work experience of a digital project manager
• Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project
• Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
• Have fundamental tech knowledge
• Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
• Agile Communication and team management skills
• Candidate with proficient English in both business and colloquial is preferred
• 3-4 years’ experience of project management